What makes us different?
Premier Safety Solutions creates a standard of excellence by approaching safety with a positive attitude.
Positive reinforcement encourages management leadership and worker participation in creating and keeping a safe workplace. Safe work habits must become a part of the normal everyday routine.
Premier Safety Solutions provides their clients with high level safety training and specialized knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations.
- Trenching & Excavation Awareness & Competent Person
- First Aid, CPR & AED Training
- Powered Industrial Truck (Forklift) Operator Certification
- Scaffold Awareness & Competent Person
- OSHA Construction 10 & 30 Hour
- Heavy Equipment Operator Safety Awareness
- Aerial Work Platform Safety Training
- Fall Protection Safety Awareness
- Confined Space Awareness Training & Mock Rescue Exercise
SERVICES WE OFFER . . .
- Safety & Health Programs
- HAZCOM / SDS Programs
- Activity Hazard Analysis
- Onsite Safety Surveys
- Random Employee Drug Screening
- Respirator Medical Review & Fit Testing
DON'T WAIT . . . BE PROACTIVE . . .
Plan & Prevent Workplace Accidents
Workers with the right attitude toward safety are very valuable!! Such employees: Are alert to their surroundings Able to identify hazards and how to prevent them Remain focused on their task at hand Pay attention and participate during training Follow the safety...
Working in the construction industry brings with it many challenges and dangers. Employers must ensure their employees make it home safe and sound at the end of their work day. Whether a painter, carpenter, electrician, plumber or roofer, health and safety must be...
The purpose of a safety and health program is to guide and direct employees on how to work safely and prevent injury or illness to themselves and others. A safe and healthy workplace not only protects workers, but is good for business!! Premier Safety Solutions can...