Premier Safety Solutions specializes in full service Safety Program management and provides cost effective assistance to employers in their endeavor to create a safe and healthful workplace for their employees.
What makes us different?
Premier Safety Solutions creates a standard of excellence by approaching safety with a positive attitude.
Positive reinforcement encourages management leadership and worker participation in creating and keeping a safe workplace. Safe work habits must become a part of the normal everyday routine.
Premier Safety Solutions provides their clients with high level safety training and specialized knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations.
- Trenching & Excavation Awareness & Competent Person
- First Aid, CPR & AED Training
- Powered Industrial Truck (Forklift) Operator Certification
- Scaffold Awareness & Competent Person
- OSHA Construction 10 & 30 Hour
- Heavy Equipment Operator Safety Awareness
- Aerial Work Platform Safety Training
- Fall Protection Safety Awareness
- Confined Space Awareness Training & Mock Rescue Exercise
SERVICES WE OFFER . . .
- Safety & Health Programs
- HAZCOM / SDS Programs
- Activity Hazard Analysis
- Onsite Safety Surveys
- Random Employee Drug Screening
- Respirator Medical Review & Fit Testing
DON'T WAIT . . . BE PROACTIVE . . .
Plan & Prevent Workplace Accidents
Lightning is one of the leading weather-related causes of death and injury in the United States. The average bolt of lightning carries over 100,000,000 volts and can reach out over 100 miles. ✓ Lightning can strike up to 5-10 miles in front of or behind the actual...read more
Working on a construction site is always dangerous work. The equipment is often massive, from earthmoving equipment, such as front-end loaders and dump trucks to concrete mixers and cranes that raise and lower thousands of pounds of material, supplies and equipment. A...read more
Merriam-Webster dictionary defines “complacency” as, “self-satisfaction especially when accompanied by unawareness of actual dangers or deficiencies”. When it comes to safety, complacency is dangerous. There is no doubt that numerous near misses and accidents occur...read more