Premier Safety Solutions specializes in full service Safety Program management and provides cost effective assistance to employers in their endeavor to create a safe and healthful workplace for their employees.
What makes us different?
Premier Safety Solutions creates a standard of excellence by approaching safety with a positive attitude.
Positive reinforcement encourages management leadership and worker participation in creating and keeping a safe workplace. Safe work habits must become a part of the normal everyday routine.
Premier Safety Solutions provides their clients with high level safety training and specialized knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations.
- Trenching & Excavation Awareness & Competent Person
- First Aid, CPR & AED Training
- Powered Industrial Truck (Forklift) Operator Certification
- Scaffold Awareness & Competent Person
- OSHA Construction 10 & 30 Hour
- Heavy Equipment Operator Safety Awareness
- Aerial Work Platform Safety Training
- Fall Protection Safety Awareness
- Confined Space Awareness Training & Mock Rescue Exercise
SERVICES WE OFFER . . .
- Safety & Health Programs
- HAZCOM / SDS Programs
- Activity Hazard Analysis
- Onsite Safety Surveys
- Random Employee Drug Screening
- Respirator Medical Review & Fit Testing
DON'T WAIT . . . BE PROACTIVE . . .
Plan & Prevent Workplace Accidents
The concept of JOB STRESS is often confused with CHALLENGE. These two concepts are NOT at all the same. What Is Job Stress? The response to demands and pressures that are not matched to the knowledge and abilities a person has to do that job. The person’s...read more
Virginia Occupational Safety & Health (VOSH) recently issued serious and willful citations and penalties totaling $304,130 to a company for exposing their workers to respirable crystalline silica hazards while using jackhammers to remove concrete. The company did...read more
Opioid overdoses increased 30% from July 2016 through September 2017 in 45 U.S. states More than 115 people in the US die everyday due to overdosing on opioids. $78.5 billion a year - the “economic burden” from prescription opioid misuse in the U.S. alone. These costs...read more