Premier Safety Solutions specializes in full service Safety Program management and provides cost effective assistance to employers in their endeavor to create a safe and healthful workplace for their employees.
What makes us different?
Premier Safety Solutions creates a standard of excellence by approaching safety with a positive attitude.
Positive reinforcement encourages management leadership and worker participation in creating and keeping a safe workplace. Safe work habits must become a part of the normal everyday routine.
Premier Safety Solutions provides their clients with high level safety training and specialized knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations.
- Trenching & Excavation Awareness & Competent Person
- First Aid, CPR & AED Training
- Powered Industrial Truck (Forklift) Operator Certification
- Scaffold Awareness & Competent Person
- OSHA Construction 10 & 30 Hour
- Heavy Equipment Operator Safety Awareness
- Aerial Work Platform Safety Training
- Fall Protection Safety Awareness
- Confined Space Awareness Training & Mock Rescue Exercise
SERVICES WE OFFER . . .
- Safety & Health Programs
- HAZCOM / SDS Programs
- Activity Hazard Analysis
- Onsite Safety Surveys
- Random Employee Drug Screening
- Respirator Medical Review & Fit Testing
DON'T WAIT . . . BE PROACTIVE . . .
Plan & Prevent Workplace Accidents
KNOW what to do in an emergency. Know the fire and emergency evacuation procedures, escape routes, meeting area(s). Follow established rules, procedures, and safety signs. Failure to do so is inviting an incident or accident to happen. Wear the required...
Personal protective equipment is any specialized clothing or equipment worn or used to protect a person from a hazard(s). Personal protective equipment can include HAZMAT suits, goggles, gloves, respiration equipment, hard hats, etc. Personal protective equipment can...
Answer: 70 to 100 milliamps Although fatalities have occurred at lesser amperages. Most circular saws draw between 12 to 15 amps, which equates to 12,000 to 15,000 milliamps . . . more than 100 times the current that can instantly kill. Most drills draw between 5 and...