Premier Safety Solutions specializes in full service Safety Program management and provides cost effective assistance to employers in their endeavor to create a safe and healthful workplace for their employees.
What makes us different?
Premier Safety Solutions creates a standard of excellence by approaching safety with a positive attitude.
Positive reinforcement encourages management leadership and worker participation in creating and keeping a safe workplace. Safe work habits must become a part of the normal everyday routine.
Premier Safety Solutions provides their clients with high level safety training and specialized knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations.
- Trenching & Excavation Awareness & Competent Person
- First Aid, CPR & AED Training
- Powered Industrial Truck (Forklift) Operator Certification
- Scaffold Awareness & Competent Person
- OSHA Construction 10 & 30 Hour
- Heavy Equipment Operator Safety Awareness
- Aerial Work Platform Safety Training
- Fall Protection Safety Awareness
- Confined Space Awareness Training & Mock Rescue Exercise
SERVICES WE OFFER . . .
- Safety & Health Programs
- HAZCOM / SDS Programs
- Activity Hazard Analysis
- Onsite Safety Surveys
- Random Employee Drug Screening
- Respirator Medical Review & Fit Testing
DON'T WAIT . . . BE PROACTIVE . . .
Plan & Prevent Workplace Accidents
Answer: 70 to 100 milliamps Although fatalities have occurred at lesser amperages. Most circular saws draw between 12 to 15 amps, which equates to 12,000 to 15,000 milliamps . . . more than 100 times the current that can instantly kill. Most drills draw between 5 and...
When hazards are identified, the MUST be promptly and correctly eliminated. Frequent and regular inspections are required by OSHA and hazards must be corrected. Effective safety performance requires a shared responsibility at all levels of an...
Workers with the right attitude toward safety are very valuable!! Such employees: Are alert to their surroundings Able to identify hazards and how to prevent them Remain focused on their task at hand Pay attention and participate during training Follow the safety...