Premier Safety Solutions specializes in full service Safety Program management and provides cost effective assistance to employers in their endeavor to create a safe and healthful workplace for their employees.
What makes us different?
Premier Safety Solutions creates a standard of excellence by approaching safety with a positive attitude.
Positive reinforcement encourages management leadership and worker participation in creating and keeping a safe workplace. Safe work habits must become a part of the normal everyday routine.
Premier Safety Solutions provides their clients with high level safety training and specialized knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations.
- Trenching & Excavation Awareness & Competent Person
- First Aid, CPR & AED Training
- Powered Industrial Truck (Forklift) Operator Certification
- Scaffold Awareness & Competent Person
- OSHA Construction 10 & 30 Hour
- Heavy Equipment Operator Safety Awareness
- Aerial Work Platform Safety Training
- Fall Protection Safety Awareness
- Confined Space Awareness Training & Mock Rescue Exercise
SERVICES WE OFFER . . .
- Safety & Health Programs
- HAZCOM / SDS Programs
- Activity Hazard Analysis
- Onsite Safety Surveys
- Random Employee Drug Screening
- Respirator Medical Review & Fit Testing
DON'T WAIT . . . BE PROACTIVE . . .
Plan & Prevent Workplace Accidents
Merriam-Webster dictionary defines “complacency” as, “self-satisfaction especially when accompanied by unawareness of actual dangers or deficiencies”. When it comes to safety, complacency is dangerous. There is no doubt that numerous near misses and accidents occur...read more
In the State of Maryland 94 workers were killed in excavation/trenching accidents from 2011-2015 This averages to be 19 FATALITIES PER YEAR 12% of those that were killed were self employed All but one was a male All of these fatalities could have been PREVENTED. ...read more
Falls are the LEADING cause of DEATH among construction workers 350 FATALITIES from falls occurred in the construction industry in 2015 – that is almost 1 per day. Workers 45-54 years of age are the most likely to DIE from a fall while working in construction. More...read more